Can't install custom indicator in MT5 platform

I COPY AND PASTE THE CUSTOM MQ5/EX5 FILE IN INDICATORS FOLDER OF MQL5 BUT IT WILL NEVER SHOW UP IN NAVIGATIONS TAB. EVEN I RESTART THE PLATFORM OR REFRESH THE NAVIGATIONS TAB BUT STILL IT WONT SHOW UP. DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE ABOUT MY MT5 PLATFORM? PLEASE HELP.

Unclick your CAPS LOCK button.

If you are talking about MQL5 account purchases, it doesn't work with copy /paste between terminals.

You need to login into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community and install your purchases down in the Market tab of Terminal/Toolbox window.

No thats not what i meant.. I mean custom indicators like third party free MT5 indicators that i have downloaded from different sites in google and is not purchased from mql5 market.. i have an indicator that i bought from MQL5 and it work fine after the installation. my concern is i cant install 3rd party MQ5/EX5 indicators or file. 

Amon1983:
No thats not what i meant.. I mean custom indicators like third party free MT5 indicators that i have downloaded from different sites in google and is not purchased from mql5 market.. i have an indicator that i bought from MQL5 and it work fine after the installation. my concern is i cant install 3rd party MQ5/EX5 indicators or file. 

They should work, except they are limited in some way.

Try on another terminal and/or restart your computer and terminal and check again.

Amon1983:
or download source code of indicator, place it in indicators folder, and compile in MetaEditor (to see the error of the indicator).
Try from CodeBase for example.
MQL5 Code Base
MQL5 Code Base
  • www.mql5.com
This script opens all market watch symbols with the default template using the selected period. Save prefferred template as default.tpl to have all charts open with same template of your choice. Happy Trading. This a library for a quick and easy encryption and decryption using base64. The usage is very simple and can be done in a few lines of...

Amon1983:

Post the one,not working with you,so that experts can view/find the cause

round queries are hard to guess

Reason: