One Take profit for multiple positions

Hello,

Is it possible to set the same take profit or stop loss for more than one position on the same market?

Example: 

I have ten buy positions on EUR/USD, and i want to set the same take profit for all of them. Can i do this automatically with 1-2 clicks or do i have to do set them manually one by one? 

Thank you in advance

Martin Petrov:

Hello,

Is it possible to set the same take profit or stop loss for more than one position on the same market? // possible, why don't you try on demo?

Can i do this automatically with 1-2 clicks or do i have to do set them manually one by one? // manually one by one, or you can use script. search codebase section

refer above

Mohamad Zulhairi Baba:

refer above

Thank you for leaving a comment :) 

I tried but I did not find an option and it felt strange, that's why i'm asking. 

So if your net position is LONG(10) then all you need to do is set a sell-limit(10) at your desired take profit level. If you have a netting account then you're done. If you have a hedging account the you need to close the orders using "closeby" and they will reconcile on the back-end like an options trade where you will "buy to open" and "sell to close". In other words, it's treated exactly like a take-profit and you won't pay any extra commissions.
Reason: