VPS - holding trades generated from local expert but does not generate new tradesfrom expert on vps

Good day

I have managed to migrate my first vps. I can see equity changes as the VPS are carrying trades (positions) opened locally before the experts are migrated. However the experts on the vps are not generating new trades (positions). What can I do to find the problem?

Tx.

Is it about external VPS (is it not about MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5)?
Look at the logs/journal as almost everything should be written there.
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

gcds-joubert:

Good day

I have managed to migrate my first vps. I can see equity changes as the VPS are carrying trades (positions) opened locally before the experts are migrated. However the experts on the vps are not generating new trades (positions). What can I do to find the problem?

Tx.

If that is the case, you haven't synchronized/migrated succesfully your trading environment to your MQL5 VPS.

Upload some MQL5 VPS journal logs to check what is wrong.

Reason: