Downloaded StrategyTester history and chart mismatch

Hi MT4 gurus,

I recently started using Dukascopy data downloaded by the QuantDataManager tool (this tool exports history data in FXT format and marks them as RO so MT4 can't overwrite them with broker data).

When I run a test in StrategyTester and click "open chart" to see the results, I visually noticed that the chart and indicator signals do not match.I'm assuming that the chart is drawn using the broker data and StrategyTester uses the Downloaded Dukascopy data, creating these discrepancies. As a question #1, is this a correct assessment?

To verify, I tried to open the Dukascopy data as an "offline chart" but got this error:

2020.06.04 18:03:37.070 HistoryBase: not enough memory 'EURCAD1440' [5488 bars]

QuantDataManager actually warns me that MT4 can't handle 4G+ history files and EURCAD1440.fxt is 12GB, so I believe this is what's going on here. As a question #2, am I on the right track here?

As a question #3, which is the most critical of all, is it safe to use 4G+ history files in StrategyTester, although they can't be drawn on the chart properly? I have not seen any errors in the Journal and the results match what I've been expecting, so I hope I can continue to use them.

Thank you!

Reason: