Strategy Tester Not Running EA in Optimization Mode

EDIT: I can see that it is labeling my results as insignificant in the log, which is a different issue and which means that the immediate issue is resolved and this post can be ignored!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hi everybody.

I have created an MT4 EA that opens and closes grids based on the MACD indicator. It's a first foray into coding in MT4 so it is far from perfect, but it has no errors in compiling and runs fine in back testing.

However.

If I try and run it in the optimizer it provides no results. There are no errors in the log, and it says that it has loaded successfully. It simply provides a blank optimization report & graph no matter the number of optimization tests that I have asked it to perform. Earlier today for example it ran for 5 hours, diligently tallying the tests that it had completed (2000/10000 for example) and at the end there was nothing to see.

Why would something run on its own, but then not run in the optimizer?

For information I have run optimizations tests before on a couple of different EAs that I have from the market, so I know the procedure well enough.

Grateful for any ideas on how to figure this out!

Reason: