Can I withdraw sales funds through my friend Paypal account??

Hi everybody,

I temporarily have a problem on my Paypal account and I would like to inquire about withdrawing sales funds from my seller account through my friend Paypal account.
is that possible??
thank you in advance

hassane khalil:

Hi everybody,

I temporarily have a problem on my Paypal account and I would like to inquire about withdrawing sales funds from my seller account through my friend Paypal account.
is that possible??
thank you in advance

No

Keith Watford:

No

Thank you for your reply, dear moderator.
Why is this not possible knowing that my friend has no account on MQL5 site?
Thanks in advance

Keith Watford:

No

Thanks in advance

hassane khalil:
Thanks in advance

For obvious security reasons. Your paypal account is linked to your seller account.

You are not even registered as seller so why asking ? I suppose you are using more than 1 account, which is not allowed !

Alain Verleyen:

For obvious security reasons. Your paypal account is linked to your seller account.

You are not even registered as seller so why asking ? I suppose you are using more than 1 account, which is not allowed !

Thank you for your response, Mr. Alain Verleyen
This account I am calling from on the forum is not my seller account and as I understand from the rules, it is only allowed for one seller account and one normal account, is this not correct?

hassane khalil:
Thank you for your response, Mr. Alain Verleyen
This account I am calling from on the forum is not my seller account and as I understand from the rules, it is only allowed for one seller account and one normal account, is this not correct?

Don't invent rules yourself.

12.11. The User shall use only one unique MQL5 ID on the www.mql5.com website. In case additional/repeated User accounts are detected, all of them shall be closed. MetaQuotes Ltd also reserves the right to invalidate all payment transactions made from additional/repeated accounts.

Terms of Use of MQL5.community
Terms of Use of MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Please read these www.mql5.com Terms of Use carefully. Capitalized terms used herein shall be defined as set forth in Section 1 of these Terms of Use. 1. Terms and Definitions 1.1. For purposes of these Terms of Use, the following terms shall have the meanings as specified below: MetaQuotes Ltd: means the MetaQuotes Ltd company which is the...

Alain Verleyen:

Don't invent rules yourself.

Thank you very much, Mr. Alain Verleyen,
I understood the mistake of item 12.11.
I will contact the Service Desk about closing this account.
Thank you again
Reason: