Transfer data to virtual server error

Failed to move data to virtual server.  What I have to do ?

Quoc Huy:
Failed to move data to virtual server.  What I have to do ?

Restart your computer and MT4/5 terminal, make sure you are properly logged into your MQL5 community account and try again.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Restart your computer and MT4/5 terminal, make sure you are properly logged into your MQL5 community account and try again.

My EA is still working normally on my computer, but when I sync to the virtual server I get an error.  What problem am I having?

Quoc Huy:
My EA is still working normally on my computer, but when I sync to the virtual server I get an error.  What problem am I having?

You can only check this in your terminal's Journal tab, its probably an error during synchronization.

If your EA requires DLL it won't work on MQL5 VPS.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can only check this in your terminal's Journal tab, its probably an error during synchronization.

If your EA requires DLL it won't work on MQL5 VPS.

it works or not i haven't talked about it but the problem is that there is an error in the synchronization process

Quoc Huy:
it works or not i haven't talked about it but the problem is that there is an error in the synchronization process

If you translate that, I may be able to help.

I suspect that your EA requires and update, since its not compatible with the latest version of MT4/5 terminal on MQL5 VPS.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you translate that, I may be able to help.

I suspect that your EA requires and update, since its not compatible with the latest version of MT4/5 terminal on MQL5 VPS.

I cannot have this EA update.  I downloaded this ea on 1 forum

Quoc Huy:
I cannot have this EA update.  I downloaded this ea on 1 forum
Virtual server data migration failed.  Ex4 file in the old version.  Please recreate the EA and move the data again

Quoc Huy:
Virtual server data migration failed.  Ex4 file in the old version.  Please recreate the EA and move the data again

Your EA needs updating, its not compatible with latest MT4 version of MQL5 VPS.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Your EA needs updating, its not compatible with latest MT4 version of MQL5 VPS.

My EA could not update.  Can i convert an MT4 version to an older one?
Reason: