Broker Statistics

I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this but it does contain the code for an EA so here goes.

The attached EA for MT5 is designed to be back-tested and will output key information about your broker's configuration in the journal window.  I was thinking it could be a useful tool to compare different brokers and maybe compile a spreadsheet of information.  If, for example, you were running a grid trading system and wanted to find a broker that supported a certain amount of open orders, or you wanted a broker with a certain freeze level, you could refer to the spreadsheet and run a filter.

I guess the purpose of this post is to ascertain

1. Is there an appetite amongst MQL5 forum users to compile such a spreadsheet?
  2. Does anyone have any extra information they would like to be added to the EA?
  3. I've only ever used MQL5 so is anyone willing to create an MQL4 version so those accounts can be included too?
Please comment below if you are interested.
The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
  • www.mql5.com
Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks, as a small error in the expert or indicator logic can cause losses on the trading account. That is why we have developed a series of basic checks to ensure the required quality level of the Market products. If any errors are identified by the Market...
Files: