Calculate Buy and Sell Session Orders

Hello Guys, i have a question. I am not sure about using this function:

long buyers = SymbolInfoInteger(SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS);

i have tried to use some Symbol info, like sell orders, volumes, and other various info, but they all give me 0 as value. Why this function does not works? Because the broker doesn't allow us to see this info? i have made a simple ea that show some values on charts, value always zero

SIMONE MARELLI :

Hello Guys, i have a question. I am not sure about using this function:

long buyers =  SymbolInfoInteger( SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS);

i have tried to use some Symbol info, like sell orders, volumes, and other various info, but they all give me 0 as value. Why this function does not works? Because the broker doesn't allow us to see this info? i have made a simple ea that show some values on charts, value always zero

This property is used for exchange symbols and is translated by REAL BROKERS (the broker provides the opportunity to trade ON THE EXCHANGE, and not in the kitchen).

Vladimir Karputov:

This property is used for exchange symbols and is translated by REAL BROKERS (the broker provides the opportunity to trade ON THE EXCHANGE, and not in the kitchen).

Real brokers like which? So, there is not a way to know how much buyers and sellers are there on a pair?

Reason: