VPS

Hi, could someone help me with vps? all my VPS refuses the migration of experts. I have four VPS on 4 different accounts and they all have the same behavior.

I would also like to know how to configure a single VPS on multiple accounts?

Files:

461138:

Hi, could someone help me with vps? all my VPS refuses the migration of experts. I have four VPS on 4 different accounts and they all have the same behavior.

I would also like to know how to configure a single VPS on multiple accounts?

Your ex4 file is old and incompatible with MQL5 VPS, try to update it and try again.

You can only use one trading account per MQL5 VPS.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Votre fichier ex4 est ancien et incompatible avec MQL5 VPS, essayez de le mettre à jour et réessayez.

Vous ne pouvez utiliser qu'un seul compte de trading par MQL5 VPS.

Thank you.
And yet until the day before yesterday Saturday it worked well. I'm using the latest 2020 version of my two EAs that I bought this month. the two EAs are different.

461138:
Thank you.
And yet until the day before yesterday Saturday it worked well. I'm using the latest 2020 version of my two EAs that I bought this month. the two EAs are different.

Contact the author, he/she may need to update them after the latest 1260 MT4 upgrade.

I have the same issue as many hundreds or thousands of people around the world. We pay for a rental VPS service that is supposed to be 24/7 and safe and a rebuild of the platform has crashed so may EAs probably costing us all money. Getting authors to re write script on EAs that are purchased is not always a simple matter. Careless, inconsiderate, and not good enough by MetaTrader.   
Reason: