%change (100days) INDICATOR needed

hi everybody. hopefully i'm in the right section here.

i'm looking for an indicator which tells me the the change in price over a certain period of time as a percentage of the first price.

for example, i want to know what the %change is from 100days/hours etc to today. 

sounds quite easy actually, but i'm still having trouble finding one.

maybe somebody can help me out.

thanks in advance!

hattor1:

hi everybody. hopefully i'm in the right section here.

i'm looking for an indicator which tells me the the change in price over a certain period of time as a percentage of the first price.

for example, i want to know what the %change is from 100days/hours etc to today. 

sounds quite easy actually, but i'm still having trouble finding one.

maybe somebody can help me out.

thanks in advance!

Are you trying to code this feature or are you looking for something already done?

If you're trying to code, you could maybe show us what you've done so far, so we could help you somehow ! 

Malacarne:

Are you trying to code this feature or are you looking for something already done?

If you're trying to code, you could maybe show us what you've done so far, so we could help you somehow ! 

actually i was looking for something already done. since i thought this was a quite simple indicator, i figured maybe there already exists one... 

hattor1:

actually i was looking for something already done. since i thought this was a quite simple indicator, i figured maybe there already exists one... 

Then please take a look at the Code Base. There you can find several code examples. If you don't find anything interesting, then you can try the Freelance section.

I hope it helps you somehow.

Thanks,
Malacarne 

Malacarne:

Then please take a look at the Code Base. There you can find several code examples. If you don't find anything interesting, then you can try the Freelance section.

I hope it helps you somehow.

Thanks,
Malacarne 

ok thanks for your advice!
Reason: