Problem in raising the lessor to the market

I programmed a pointer, but when I upload it, this error appears to me, as in the picture

Note that the file format is correct ex4

Files:
1.PNG  56 kb

It's pretty clear.

Read the red text.

Add #property strict and specify the version number.

Marco vd Heijden:

It's pretty clear.

Read the red text.

Add #property strict and specify the version number.

Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience, but I am a beginner in programming How do I use this feature Is there anything that explains to me that

If you don't know how to do this then i do not think that your are ready to release products onto the market.

You can look in codebase for examples in coding.

ALI ABBOOD ATIYAH AL-HADRAWI:

Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience, but I am a beginner in programming How do I use this feature Is there anything that explains to me that

Put this at the first to lines:
#property strict;
#property version "1.0";

See here:
https://docs.mql4.com/basis/preprosessor/compilation
Program Properties (#property) - Preprocessor - Language Basics - MQL4 Reference
Program Properties (#property) - Preprocessor - Language Basics - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com
Every MQL4-program allows to specify additional specific parameters named #property that help client terminal in proper servicing for programs without the necessity to launch them explicitly. This concerns external settings of indicators, first of all. Properties described in included files are completely ignored. Properties must be specified...

tomm73:

Thank you very much. The problem has been solved. I hope with all my heart that you will be happy in your life and lasting profits.

Reason: