[Suggestion]For Freelance Projects - page 2

see... when arbitration has no timeout ....

and the budget holder is happy,
that's why... don't expect to see improvement any soon ;)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/328573/unread#unread

Soewono Effendi:
see... when arbitration has no timeout ....

and the budget holder is happy,
that's why... don't expect to see improvement any soon ;)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/328573/unread#unread

the budget holder does not seem happy in this one ;)

Lorentzos Roussos:

the budget holder does not seem happy in this one ;)

guess who is holding budget ;)

Soewono Effendi:
guess who is holding budget ;)

What MQ ? ridiculous claim

Ability to request Demos before choosing Coder (if coders dont want to, they dont participate)

This is so wrong and I encourage all coders to never supply demos for EAs.

The customer could have 10 different coders working on demos. That means that at least 9 coders have no hope of being paid for the time that they are wasting.

The customer gets the demo(s), back tests it, finds it is not profitable and disappears - nobody gets paid for their efforts.

Keith Watford:

Ability to request Demos before choosing Coder (if coders dont want to, they dont participate)

This is so wrong and I encourage all coders to never supply demos for EAs.

The customer could have 10 different coders working on demos. That means that at least 9 coders have no hope of being paid for the time that they are wasting.

The customer gets the demo(s), back tests it, finds it is not profitable and disappears - nobody gets paid for their efforts.

One does not have to supply the full blown version , and the demos ,they wont be 100% completed .
But it'be helpful to the client as an option (to be able to request demos prior to selection)

Lorentzos Roussos:

One does not have to supply the full blown version , and the demos ,they wont be 100% completed .
But it'be helpful to the client as an option (to be able to request demos prior to selection)

I totally agree with Keith. What is this idea to send a demo prior to the selection ? I don't get it, you want to work for free ?

Lorentzos Roussos:

The problem is that many, especially newbie coders will supply the full version I'm sure. The newbies are eager to increase their job numbers.

I don't really see how it would be helpful to the client (except for the client to backtest it and find that it is not profitable).

Now to be honest, I have done demos, but for people that I have worked for previously.

Have you ever wondered why approx. one third of all jobs posted are never completed?

Keith Watford:

The problem is that many, especially newbie coders will supply the full version I'm sure. The newbies are eager to increase their job numbers.

I don't really see how it would be helpful to the client (except for the client to backtest it and find that it is not profitable).

Now to be honest, I have done demos, but for people that I have worked for previously.

Have you ever wondered why approx. one third of all jobs posted are never completed?

Let me guess customers ask for a strategy and even if perfectly coded but not profitable, they renounce to it ?

Icham Aidibe:

Let me guess customers ask for a strategy and even if perfectly coded but not profitable, they renounce to it ?

They want a demo according to their strategy, then they backtest it, find that it isn't profitable, end of story. The coder has wasted time and earned nothing.

Reason: