Has your MQL5.com friends number been reduced today?

I woke up this morning and 2/3 of my MQL5.com friends have been removed, reducing my friends number drastically.

I see that all the friends I had added the last few months, were not in my friends list anymore.

Does anybody else has a similar situation?

Eleni Anna Branou:

I woke up this morning and 2/3 of my MQL5.com friends have been removed, reducing my friends number drastically.

I see that all the friends I had added the last few months, were not in my friends list anymore.

I think there are 2 numbers , the first is the number of requests pending and accepted , the second one is those accepted 

Lorentzos Roussos:

I think there are 2 numbers , the first is the number of requests pending and accepted , the second one is those accepted 

I can only see one number Lorentzo (its the total number of pending and accepted) and has dropped by 2/3 this morning.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Hello Eleni,

if you have changed the 'Privacy' settings 'Who can see my friend list' from 'All' to 'Only me', then can you see only the members who accepted your requests.

Otherwise, you would even see those who had not accepted your requests as friends.

In my profile I can to see 4725 friend, but not real number. All members can to see 2836 friends in my profile, that's real number.

Best Regards.

Nikolaos Pantzos:

Hello Eleni,

if you have changed the 'Privacy' settings 'Who can see my friend list' from 'All' to 'Only me', then can you see only the members who accepted your requests.

Otherwise, you would even see those who had not accepted your requests as friends.

In my profile I can to see 4725 friend, but not real number. All members can to see 2836 friends in my profile, that's real number.

Best Regards.

I see Nikolaos, this distinction was not enforced until today and I was confused.

Thank you very much for your explanation.

i didn't notice that i just added you as friend :)  
Reason: