Could My Expert Advisor (profitable in the strategy tester) produce an unexpected result during a REAL money trading session?

Hello there, 

I would greatly appreciate if you could suggest me if I'm missing something before going REAL.

I would like to point out that  I am using a Demo Account of the same Broker I would like go REAL with, and I emulated an average Slippage based on my connection. Also, from what I saw, -Spead is automatically calculated during the Strategy Tester based on the Demo Account prices.

So my question is: There is something else to take in consideration that could change the results previously tested?

I am not putting the whole code here, because it would be useless being just mathematical calculations, but here is an example of how a LONG position would result in the end:

double stopLossLevel;
double takeProfitLevel;

stopLossLevel = 1.10286;

takeProfitLevel = SymbolInfoDouble("EURUSD", SYMBOL_ASK) + (MathAbs(SymbolInfoDouble("EURUSD", SYMBOL_ASK) - stopLossLevel)*3);

xxx.PositionOpen("EURUSD",ORDER_TYPE_BUY,1,SymbolInfoDouble("EURUSD",SYMBOL_ASK),stopLossLevel,takeProfitLevel);

Thanks for any advice...

Reason: