Changing security option ask for password but don't take my password.

Hello, 

I registered with Gmail login option. So I need my gmail id and password to login then they redirect me to mql5.com. For this I've no other password to login mql5. But when I try to change Security options they ask for current password to save new setting. I put my email password but they didn't take it. I also couldn't change my password because they ask for current password there. So what can I do to change my Security option. I badly need this. Please help.

Files:
Capture.JPG  80 kb

Mahadi Hasan Razu:

Hello, 

I registered with Gmail login option. So I need my gmail id and password to login then they redirect me to mql5.com. For this I've no other password to login mql5. But when I try to change Security options they ask for current password to save new setting. I put my email password but they didn't take it. I also couldn't change my password because they ask for current password there. So what can I do to change my Security option. I badly need this. Please help.

I suspect that the Facebook, Google & Yahoo login doesn't give your the privileges of a proper MQL5.com signup, so I advise you to properly signup with MQL5.com in order to enjoy the full experience.

Mahadi Hasan Razu:

Hello, 

I just solved the problem. If anyone face this problem there is a complete solution I found. First go to your profile. There you will find a login id in your url in the last part. Then logout and click password recovery option. They send a link to you mail. After clicking link they send your login id and password to your mail. 

Reason: