Is it possible to display only one particular symbol in MT4 Terminal?

Dear Experts,

I am wondering if it is possible to display only one particular symbol in MT4 terminal while there are several symbols open trades exist?

Any feedback will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Yes right click market watch and add or remove instruments.

If it doesn't go away it means that there is still a chart opened so close all charts then set up market watch symbols and your good to go.

Marco vd Heijden:

Yes right click market watch and add or remove instruments.

If it doesn't go away it means that there is still a chart opened so close all charts then set up market watch symbols and your good to go.

Hi,

Thanks for replying but I was talking about open trades not Market Watch.

For example if you have many trades open from may different symbol but at any given time if you want to filter and see only trades of one particular symbol for loss and profit analysis how would you do in that scenario?

Dilchan:

For example if you have many trades open from may different symbol but at any given time if you want to filter and see only trades of one particular symbol for loss and profit analysis how would you do in that scenario?

You could code an indicator/EA to display open trades in a single symbol.

Not sure about open trades, but you could try double clicking the symbols column header and this should group the trades in alphabetical order. It works with closed trades, but as I have no open trades, I can't check.

Reason: