I have downloaded this EA but it is not executing the trades

This EA is based on the break of Trendline. first we click on the Short or Long buttons and it will generate a trendline, we can adjust them to sit on the wicks of the candles. 

The Idea is that when the price closes or breaks the trendline it executes a trade. for example, if price breaks above LTR (LongTrendLine) it must open a buy order and follow my tp, sl and position sizing conditions... but

it's not executing.

I have enabled Autotrading, Allow dll imports/exports, I have checked the EA options tab, I have good connection and no errors appear in the journal or expert report tab and the EA has a smiley face.

There was a trade that was triggered as I was writing this but it was executed without breaking any trendline, perhaps I am setting it up wrong and I don't know the conditions or reasons well. 

Could you have a look at this please? and if you can understand how this works and executes trades, please let me know

Thank you

TraderTect:

This EA is based on the break of Trendline. first we click on the Short or Long buttons and it will generate a trendline, we can adjust them to sit on the wicks of the candles. 

The Idea is that when the price closes or breaks the trendline it executes a trade. for example, if price breaks above LTR (LongTrendLine) it must open a buy order and follow my tp, sl and position sizing conditions... but

it's not executing.

I have enabled Autotrading, Allow dll imports/exports, I have checked the EA options tab, I have good connection and no errors appear in the journal or expert report tab and the EA has a smiley face.

There was a trade that was triggered as I was writing this but it was executed without breaking any trendline, perhaps I am setting it up wrong and I don't know the conditions or reasons well. 

Could you have a look at this please? and if you can understand how this works and executes trades, please let me know

Thank you

How about asking the developer? If there's someone who knows how that ea works it's for sure the developer ;)

And who's 'we'? You are the one using it right....

TraderTect:

it's not executing.

Thank you

Hi,

If it has problem, you can ask a developer to do it for you in Freelance section.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, this EA is coded to work with germany dax index, with one digit. Thera are less than 200 lines. I would like it to be updated to work also with forex (3,4,5 digits) automatically without any input variable. once done you'll have to convert it from mt4 to mt5. MA Crossover autobot. Working on Simple Moving Averages of 6, 12 and 24 To buy...

Kenneth Parling:

How about asking the developer? If there's someone who knows how that ea works it's for sure the developer ;)

And who's 'we'? You are the one using it right....

it triggers but I don't quite know the rules. I Forum where I got this from was years ago. it is not active anymore and I cannot find something similar anywhere else so I wanted to add conditions me meet my rules too. but Thanks
Reason: