Access to VPS via android MT4

Hi, Looking for access to VPS (mql5.com) via android MT4!? ...in case the MQL5 site is down and i´m away from comp / desktop MT4...

Thnx, 

L. 

I am not fully sure but I think that it is possible using desktop MT4 only.
And it is not related to mql5 website (down or not) because it is connected using your MT4 to the mql5 VPS cloud (it is nothing with mql5 website).

You can always use Chrome for Android in desktop mode.

Sergey Golubev:
I am not fully sure but I think that it is possible using desktop MT4 only.
And it is not related to mql5 website (down or not) because it is connected using your MT4 to the mql5 VPS cloud (it is nothing with mql5 website).

yea... probably needs some development... hope Meta quotes updates it soon ...  

can access to VPS via MQL5 site (have to log in first), right? OR how its the workaround to VPS without logging to the MQL5 site?

thnx, L.    

Marco vd Heijden:
You can always use Chrome for Android in desktop mode.

Site was down... Could not help the app nor desktop... Access to vps is via mql5 site or is there  workaround? 

Lauri P:

yea... probably needs some development... hope Meta quotes updates it soon ...  

can access to VPS via MQL5 site (have to log in first), right? OR how its the workaround to VPS without logging to the MQL5 site?

thnx, L.    

Access to VPS is via Metatrader (MQL5 site has nothing to do with VPS access).

Sergey Golubev:

Access to VPS is via Metatrader (MQL5 site has nothing to do with VPS access).

Yea... If I'm away from computer... On Android / phone... 

You could use TeamViewer to access your computer and from the computer access the VPS. TeamViewer is a free software that let's you access you computer from Android download both Android and Windows clients and follow instructions
Reason: