I like simple trade.

I like simple trade.

I had my simple EA request.
--- Long
When he cuts a certain percentage of the price, he enters the position. (For example when you cut% 1)
0.5% stoploss, 1% take profit
--- Short
The opposite of the base.

Percentage number, stoplos, take profit number can be changed, can be optimized.

Do you have friends who can write, which is in the hands of this simple EA?
I want to automate my manual strategy.

ATAKAN ÖZBAKİ:
I like simple trade.

I had my simple EA request.
--- Long
When he cuts a certain percentage of the price, he enters the position. (For example when you cut% 1)
0.5% stoploss, 1% take profit
--- Short
The opposite of the base.

Percentage number, stoplos, take profit number can be changed, can be optimized.

Do you have friends who can write, which is in the hands of this simple EA?
I want to automate my manual strategy.

there is a entire section for this problem :), and I have good experience with it. You will be surprised how quickly someone will reply

Regards

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Make Renko Chart Generator that plots Mean and Traditional vanilla Renko Boxes on MT4 Offline Chart Renko Chart Generator should be able to open chart from feed. Like OVU solutions or StG solution. If you have a solution already please post screenshots. Example of STG first 2 attachments on the page...

what is the detail?

what is the base price?

such ea is very easy to code.

sdlg:

what is the detail?

what is the base price?

such ea is very easy to code.

You're absolutely right, it is very easy. You can do it for @ATAKAN ÖZBAKİ, no one's stopping you :).

satın almak
- 5-20 MA arası (sadece sinyal almak için örnek)
-% 0.5 stoplos -% 1 tp
- stooplos ve tp izi izi gibi durur
- İl bazında uygun fiyatlandırma bulunacaktır.

Sell
-20-5 MA Çapraz
-% 0.05 stoplos -% 1 tp
- Stoploss ve TP izini durdurma gibi takip eder
-Optimization will be found in the province appropriate value.Mesajınızı buraya giriniz. Belirli bir kullanıcıyı nasıl arayacağınızı, bir resmi veya kodu

nasıl gireceğinizi görün Ctrl + V tuşlarını kullanarak bir resmi metne sürükleyebilir veya ekleyebilirsiniz

ATAKAN ÖZBAKİ:
Purchasing
- 5-20 MA (sample to receive signal only)
- 0.5% stoplos - 1% tp
- Stooplos and TP trail looks like trail
- There will be favorable pricing on a provincial basis.

Sellin
-20-5 MA Cross
- 0.05% stoplos -% 1 tp
- follows Stoploss and TP like stopping
-Optimization will be found in the province appropriate value. Enter your message here. How to call a specific user, an image or code

see how to enter You can drag or insert an image into text using Ctrl + V

• Someone helps you on this thread by coding,
    or
  • you should use Freelance service (for money).
----------------

By the way, I am not a coder, and the coders coded for me on my threads ... why? because I described my trading system, I traded is manually on demo account for week or more, and after that - I defined the rules for the system. And the coders see that it is profitable (by trading) - and they coded EAs uploaded directlty to the threads by source codes (my experience).
Why did they code?
because they understood that the public system is proven to be profitable in public way, and because I spent several weeks to prove it (by trading it).

------------

But if you ask to code some raw idea on the forum ... and you are the only one who needs it ... and the forum is for millions ... but you only need it and it is for you only ... and millions people do not care ... so - sorry - it is for Freelance only.

Reason: