Market trades register

We use to analyze the market using several different tools. One of them coulbe be checking the transaction flow registered on the stock market. I just new using Metatrader and I would like to know if there is a window, on the Metatrader 5, where I could see the trades excecuted flow, right after the trades are executed. In Brazil we have a know tool, called Times & Trades. Could anybody help me on that?

Thanks by the support.

Best wishes,

SurferXP 

SurferXP:

We use to analyze the market using several different tools. One of them coulbe be checking the transaction flow registered on the stock market. I just new using Metatrader and I would like to know if there is a window, on the Metatrader 5, where I could see the trades excecuted flow, right after the trades are executed. In Brazil we have a know tool, called Times & Trades. Could anybody help me on that?

Thanks by the support.

Best wishes,

SurferXP 

Hi SurferXP, please take a look at the Code Base. If you don't find anything interesting, you can take a look at the Market for products. The last possibility would be to ask someone do develop it for you at the Freelance section.

Thanks
Malacarne

Reason: