Autotrading

does the system work when the computer is off?

notstalker:
does the system work when the computer is off?
Hi, no, but you have workarounds, as host your system at a VPS, just for instance.

I thank you!do you know how to explain me as to do?

notstalker:
Means keep your pc on for 24 hours each day

notstalker:
For sure, a Virtual Private Server (VPS) is a remote shared server, so the idea is not use your computer, but rent a remote one. The advantage of share is the cost, if you compare with a dedicated server solution.
There are several providers, you just need a search engine to find the best for you.
Also, some brokers offer this solution for free to their customers. I see this as an afordable option and good idea to trade 24h with lower slippage, and without need your computer. Anyway you can choose any VPS you want and near your broker too.

figurelli:
For sure, a Virtual Private Server (VPS) is a remote shared server, so the idea is not use your computer, but rent a remote one. The advantage of share is the cost, if you compare with a dedicated server solution.
There are several providers, you just need a search engine to find the best for you.
Also, some brokers offer this solution for free to their customers. I see this as an afordable option and good idea to trade 24h with lower slippage, and without need your computer. Anyway you can choose any VPS you want and near your broker too.
thank you