Stop a Script in MT5

I wrote a script in MQL5, and I cannot stop/Unload it from the chart, in MT5 Client Terminal.

In MT4, I remember there was an option called "remove script", on right clicking the chart.

Could not find any such option in MT5.

Please help.

What is the diference between an "Indicator" and a "Script"? -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

What is the diference between an "Indicator" and a "Script"?

Forex Trader, 2005.08.30 21:44

There is two major differences:
1) A custom indicator remains attached to a chart till its removed or the chart is closed; a script will detach from a chart as soon as its finished executing (of course, you could keep it executing in a loop).
2) An indicator's start() function gets called on every tick event for the chart; a script's start() function gets executed right after its init() function gets executed (not waiting for any tick event). (I hope I got this one correct.)

what is the main differences between ea and script - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

what is the main differences between ea and script

Enrico Lambino, 2014.10.21 14:54

Both scripts and EAs can be loaded only once per chart. If you need to add another EA or script, you will need to unload the existing EA/script. But it's possible to have an EA and script running on the same chart.

EAs would naturally execute at every tick without terminating. Scripts will terminate as soon as their appointed tasks are complete. There are ways to go around this limitation for scripts, but that is another story.

EAs can be backtested/optimized while scripts cannot be used on Strategy Tester. 

The input (external parameters) can be hidden from scripts using the show_inputs property. You cannot do this in expert advisors.

Reason: