Utility to aggregate exposure

Hi All,

I am not currently programming my own EA's or Utilities, but I want to know if the following is possible:

For risk management purposes, I want to be able to aggregate all my exposures to each currency pair across all of my different trading accounts. Is it possible to program an EA/Utility that will be able to receive live lot size/exposures from each account and aggregate this all together to give totals?

Any help/advice greatly appreciated.

thanks

Andrew Black:

Hi All,

I am not currently programming my own EA's or Utilities, but I want to know if the following is possible:

For risk management purposes, I want to be able to aggregate all my exposures to each currency pair across all of my different trading accounts. Is it possible to program an EA/Utility that will be able to receive live lot size/exposures from each account and aggregate this all together to give totals?

Any help/advice greatly appreciated.

thanks

Yes, it can be done but it will be a complex project. A much easier option is using a forex analytics website to create a portfolio with all your accounts.

Fernando Morales:

Yes, it can be done but it will be a complex project. A much easier option is using a forex analytics website to create a portfolio with all your accounts.

thanks. I use myfxbook, but I allocate only one trading system per portfolio, as I prefer to keep all statistics independent for each system. This means that I can see exposures per system, but no automated way to aggregate all of my systems together. Unless you know of a different way to do it?

Reason: