Problem with alerts

I have a problem when programming in MQL4. It is a very strange problem. I am curious whether someone can tell me what is going on here.
Below I present two pieces of simplified code, code version 1 and code version 2. Both versions are identical with the only difference the fact that in code version 1 one line is deactivated with a comment sign (//).

// code version 1
if(condition)
   {
   A=....   ;   // calcuation of the value of A
   Alert("A=",A);
   B=....   ;   // calcuation of the value of B
   Alert("B=",B);
   C=....   ;   // calcuation of the value of C
   Alert("C=",C);
//   TicketNumber=OrderSend(..using A, B and C..);
   Alert("TicketNumber=",TicketNumber);
   }

// code version 2
if(condition)
   {
   Alert("A=",A);
   Alert("B=",B);
   Alert("C=",C);
   TicketNumber=OrderSend(..using A, B and C..);
   }

When running the program with code version 1 then, when the condition is fulfilled, I see the results of A, B and C presented. The TicketNumber didn't get a new value. OK. When I do the same with code version 2, under the same circumstances, then the values of A, B and C are not presented, as if there are no alerts at all, but the order is sent.
My question: what is going on here, that with an activated OrderSend function the Alerts don't work anymore? The alerts are important to me because I use them to check the intermediate values of variables for checking the proper functioning of the program.

gcvdberg:

I have a problem when programming in MQL4. It is a very strange problem. I am curious whether someone can tell me what is going on here.
Below I present two pieces of simplified code, code version 1 and code version 2. Both versions are identical with the only difference the fact that in code version 1 one line is deactivated with a comment sign (//).

// code version 1
if(condition)
   {
   Alert("A=",A);
   Alert("B=",B);
   Alert("C=",C);
//   TicketNumber=OrderSend(..using A, B and C..);
   }

// code version 2
if(condition)
   {
   Alert("A=",A);
   Alert("B=",B);
   Alert("C=",C);
   TicketNumber=OrderSend(..using A, B and C..);
   }

When running the program with code version 1 then, when the condition is fulfilled, I see the results of A, B and C presented. The TicketNumber didn't get a new value. OK. When I do the same with code version 2, under the same circumstances, then the values of A, B and C are not presented, as if there are no alerts at all, but the order is sent.
My question: what is going on here, that with an activated OrderSend function the Alerts don't work anymore? The alerts are important to me because I use them to check the intermediate values of variables for checking the proper functioning of the program.

bool ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Ask,3,0,0,"BuySellComment",MagicNumber,0,CLR_NONE);
                       if (OrderSelect(ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_TRADES))  Alert(OrderSymbol()," Ticket Number :",OrderTicket());

Hello, try this

switch(x) 
  { 
   case 'A': 
      Print("CASE A"); 
      break; 
   case 'B': 
   case 'C': 
      Print("CASE B or C"); 
      break; 
   default: 
      Print("NOT A, B or C");