Expert Advisors: MQL5 Wizard - Trade Signals Based on Price Crossover with Moving Average, confirmed by ADX

MQL5 Wizard - Trade Signals Based on Price Crossover with Moving Average, confirmed by ADX:

MQL5 Wizard allows to create the code of Expert Advisors automatically. See Creating Ready-Made Expert Advisors in MQL5 Wizard for the details.

Here we will consider the strategy based on price crossover with Moving Average indicator, confirmed by ADX indicator. The strategy called "Signals based on price crossover with MA confirmed by ADX" (when creating EA automatically in MQL5 Wizard).

The trade signals:

• Buy:closing price of the last completed bar is higher than moving average, the moving average increases at the current and last completed bars.
  • Sell:closing price of the last completed bar is lower than moving average, the moving average decreases at the current and last completed bars.
  • To filter the false signal, it checks the trend power (ADX>ADXmin) and trend direction using the Directional Movement Indexes (DI+ and DI-).

Trade signals based on price crossover with Moving Average, confirmed by ADX

Historical backtesting results of the Expert Advisor, based on price crossover with MA confirmed by ADX

Author: MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Hi,

I really want to try EA, but I could copy download your file, but it can not get any deal. Could you please help.

Thanks

Hi

How can  you define the timeframe that the EA is applied.

There is a setting to change that? I want to use the daily chart

MyDream:

Hi,

I really want to try EA, but I could copy download your file, but it can not get any deal. Could you please help.

Thanks

Is the EA well running ?

beartrader88:

Hi

How can  you define the timeframe that the EA is applied.

There is a setting to change that? I want to use the daily chart

Open a chart on symbol and timeframe you wish. Then add EA to this chart.

To change timeframe of a chart see here.

Oops old topic. Don't know why it appears up in forum today.
Reason: