Help with volume indicator

Hi everyone.

If you notice the market always peaks with somesort of volume increase.

Currently Im using Volumen Reversal V1 (attached), but I do not like it since I dont think is very accurate, sometimes it signals big volumes other times it does not even few bars later volumes are bigger for example.

I do not know how to programme so I need help in creating the following indicator that it maybe usefull for other people as well since I have not been able to find it anywhere.

The indicator simply signals when the current bars volume is bigger than the previous 10 bars, different colour when is bigger than the last 20 bars, different colour when is bigger than the last 50 bars and different colour when is bigger than the last 100 bars. 

If someone could created I would really appreciated.

Thanks

Kind regards 

Please post mq4 file.

Marco vd Heijden:
Please post mq4 file.

I do not have the mq4 file in any case is not the same indicator since like I mentioned the volume reversal attached does not look for the conditions that I mentioned on my first post.

Frag8383:

Hi everyone.

Currently Im using Volumen Reversal V1 (attached), but I do not like it since I dont think is very accurate, sometimes it signals big volumes other times it does not even few bars later volumes are bigger for example.

I do not know how to programme so I need help in creating the following indicator that it maybe usefull for other people as well since I have not been able to find it anywhere.

The indicator simply signals when the current bars volume is bigger than the previous 10 bars, different colour when is bigger than the last 20 bars, different colour when is bigger than the last 50 bars and different colour when is bigger than the last 100 bars. 

Thanks

Kind regards 

Do you try to search the CODEBASE??

Something like this?

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/20135

Search - MQL5.community
Search - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Searching is based on morphology and is insensitive to case. All letters, no matter of their case, will be processed as lowercase. By default, our search engine shows pages, that...

Frag8383:

Hi everyone.

Thanks

Kind regards 

Ask freelance section 

Minions Labs:

Do you try to search the CODEBASE??

Something like this?

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/20135

Thanks but I think that is average volume indi, in any case I can not open the file is mq5.

I will ask in freelance section

Marco vd Heijden:
Please post mq4 file.

Hi Marco, 

I found the mq4 file Please find attached.

let me know if you can help me with what i was looking for

Thanks

Files:
Reason: