Debugging a DLL

Just updated my MT4 version to build 229 and now I am not able to attach a debugger. "Debugger detected" them the terminal closes.  So I thought I would give MT5 a go and I see the same problem.  Looks like Themida Debug Guard.  

This poses an impossible situation for library developers like myself.  How are you supposed to write anything complex in a DLL if you can't debug it?    I have invested 12 months building a library in Metatrader 4 which is in final testing and now looking to migrate that to Metatrader 5 but without a debugger that is a very tough proposition.

It is very frustrating, to have a feature available to developers, they invest a massive amount of time and resources only to have the rug pulled from under them!  

Can someone from Metaquotes please please confirm what is the future direction in being able to debug dll's and/or what are the alternatives.   

I think some sort of statement would only be fair.

Unfortunately DLL debugging does not appear, it is disabled due to lower security.

mql5:
Unfortunately DLL debugging does not appear, it is disabled due to lower security.

What does disabled due to lower security mean. 

How can someone enable it? 

Does this need to be a request directly to Metaquotes?

pfx:

What does disabled due to lower security mean. 

How can someone enable it? 

Does this need to be a request directly to Metaquotes?

Why do you use a DLL? Is MQL not able to run code within the EA? I think it's best to run the code in a fast asm bit code, that way you will have much faster performance.

And MT4 is very limited by timing. 

Reason: