Experts: Separate Trade

Separate Trade:

iATR (Average True Range, ATR) and iStdDev (Standard Deviation, StdDev) indicators are configured for crossing of the two iMAs (Moving Average, MA) plus for Buy and Sell separately.

The EA only operates when a new bar appears. Position volume is set in the Lots parameter. Separate Stop Loss Buy, Stop Loss Sell, Take Profit Buy and Take Profit Sell parameters are provided for Buy and Sell positions, while Trailing Stop and Trailing Step are the same for all position types.

Maximum positions allows you to set the maximum number of positions opened at a time.

The EA defines a trend by crossing of two Moving Average indicators (First and Second). The Minimum distance between MA's for Buy and Minimum distance between MA's for Sell parameters define the minimum acceptable distance between the Moving Average indicators (First and Second).

After defining a trend direction, the filters are enabled: iATR (Average True Range, ATR) and iStdDev (Standard Deviation, StdDev) indicators with separate input parameters for Buy and Sell.

Note: The parameters for all filters both for Buy and Sell are set to similar values in the indicator by default. Optimization is required for work!

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Hello Vladimir.
The "Minimum distance between MA's for Buy/Sell" parameters do not work and always give the same result when optimizing.

Edviao # :
Hello Vladimir.
The "Minimum distance between MA's for Buy/Sell" parameters do not work and always give the same result when optimizing.

These options have been removed. I don't remember why.

Edviao # :
Hello Vladimir.

V 1.001 - now the parameters are correct. But remember - the code was written a long time ago and it lacks some important checks.

Files:

Vladimir Karputov #:

V 1.001 - now the parameters are correct. But remember - the code was written a long time ago and it lacks some important checks.

Thanks for the quick fix!
By "important checks" do you mean an old trading engine?

For example, adapting the existing BUY/SELL rules to the modern "v4.10 trading engine" would have solved the problem of important controls to a large extent.
Do I understand correctly?

Edviao # :
Thanks for the quick fix!
By "important checks" do you mean an old trading engine?

For example, adapting the existing BUY/SELL rules to the modern "v4.10 trading engine" would have solved the problem of important controls to a large extent.
Do I understand correctly?

Yes, this is an old engine. Perhaps I will re-release the version on the new trading engine 4.XXX

Vladimir Karputov #:

Yes, this is an old engine. Perhaps I will re-release the version on the new trading engine 4.XXX

I'm definitely looking forward to it!

Reason: