How to transfer license of EAs from one computer to another?

Hello there,

How can I transfer license of EAs from one computer to another? Or from computer to VPS?

Please advise

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

You mean - activation?
If you are buying somethin from the Market?

------------

As I understand - it is one activation per PC.
But if you will use MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 so you will not lose activation (you do not need additional activation for VPS) - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MQL5 product licenses when using MQL5 VPS

Sergey Golubev, 2017.07.20 08:09

Not. It should be 1 in total.
Example: you bought EA or indicator in the market and using 1 activation on your PC with Metatrader. If you decide to use MQL5 VPS for this Metatrader 4 or Metatrader 5 on this your PC so you will not buy new activation for VPS - you will still use this one.

Because MQL5 VPS (for MT4 and for MT5, or many people call it 'Metatrader VPS') is just a copy of your Metatrader (together with your activation) in the cloud.

It is what I understood from MQ for example.

----------

How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting 

Products purchased on the Market and launched on the chart are also moved during migration. They remain completely functional, and the number of available activations is not decreased. Automatic licensing of purchased products without spending available activations is provided only for the virtual terminal.

"...provided only for the virtual terminal..." it means that autiomatic lacensing is provided for metatrader VPS only (and not for any other VPS from any other websites).

tsidarta:

Hello there,

How can I transfer license of EAs from one computer to another? Or from computer to VPS?

Please advise

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Yes, its one activation per PC, so another PC, another activation.

Hello there,

So if I want to change my VPS, can I transfer my activation/license on my current VPS to the NEW VPS?

Please advise

Many Thanks

tsidarta:

Hello there,

So if I want to change my VPS, can I transfer my activation/license on my current VPS to the NEW VPS?

Please advise

Many Thanks

if you bought any product on the Market here (using your PC) so you can transfer it to MQL5 VPS (for MT4/MT5) with same activation (means: you do not need an y additional one in this case).

any other cases - yes - the additional activation/license may be requited.

Dear @tsidarta it is not possible to transfer licences between different VPS (providers) and or between different computers.

The activation is bound to the hardware/operating system.

hi all, i wonder if somehow PC spoil.if there any posibble way to do the transfer?

jslow #:
hi all, i wonder if somehow PC spoil.if there any posibble way to do the transfer?

Read the answer of Marco, just above please.

Reason: