Experts: HistoryTraning - page 2

it is a good idea but here is a problem when run Training.exe (application) please check usage of CPU it is heavy for CPU, I think that here is no use of CPU when not pushed any button are you using Loop? or timer? in application please solve this problem thank you. (Sorry for Bad question)

arfarf:

it is a good idea but here is a problem when run Training.exe (application) please check usage of CPU it is heavy for CPU, I think that here is no use of CPU when not pushed any button are you using Loop? or timer? in application please solve this problem thank you. (Sorry for Bad question)

Thank you for the information. I am trying to solve the problem now.

SM_P:
arfarf:

Is it difficult?

arfarf:
SM_P:
arfarf:

Is it difficult?

It is corrected now. There are two versions of the program after this one. HistTrading (NEW VERSION) is the first one, the second one is on my web-site. Good luck!!!

Thank you very much very interesting tool.
Reason: