VPS orders still activated

How is it possible for EA's to be still active when EA's has been dis-abled/removed from the graphs. I would first remove the EA from the graph, then synchronize the graphs and experts. All  EAs will be dis-abled then I able the auto-trading again. Everything will be green . But after all that, I will find that an order has gone through. How is that possible?

As I understand -

• if you removed EA from the chart and made synchromization so no any orders should be opened;
  • if you disable autotrading only and made a synchronization so the orders may be opened; because in case of MQL5 VPS - autotrading is always ON.

It is how I understand it. 

Hiram Eckstein:

How is it possible for EA's to be still active when EA's has been dis-abled/removed from the graphs. I would first remove the EA from the graph, then synchronize the graphs and experts. All  EAs will be dis-abled then I able the auto-trading again. Everything will be green . But after all that, I will find that an order has gone through. How is that possible?

After the synchronization of your VPS with the empty chart (with your EA removed), right click on the VPS journal.

You should get a 0 EAs message, if not something is not disabled properly.

Reason: