vps mql orders auto closed when sync is done

when i recompile my ea and then sync it, orders get closed. what could be the problem? any ideas?

Do you really expect an answer? We can't see your broken code. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

A little thoughtful. Considering a little. Guessing on the cards. Looking at the stars. I will definitely say, I do not know ...

whroeder1:

Do you really expect an answer? We can't see your broken code. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

you people r so funny😁😁😁

Konstantin Nikitin:
A little thoughtful. Considering a little. Guessing on the cards. Looking at the stars. I will definitely say, I do not know ...

you people r so funny😁😁😁

whroeder1:

the code is working fine as it doesn't close orders running on my computer when i recompile it. it does however on the vps. can't see anywhere in the code a reason to close orders when sync is performed. any guess would be really appreciated.

Tsering Dawa Lama:

the code is working fine as it doesn't close orders running on my computer when i recompile it. it does however on the vps. can't see anywhere in the code a reason to close orders when sync is performed. any guess would be really appreciated.

coding is critical thinking.
there is no guess.
it's a binary, either 0 or 1.

so...

Mohamad Zulhairi Baba:

coding is critical thinking.
there is no guess.
it's a binary, either 0 or 1.

so...

hi

its a 736 liner code. very stable. working fine on all aspects except the sync problem. i tried like stopping vps server first and then sync. did not work. guessing on such lines is what i meant by guessing the source of the problem. on that basis i can check an try if the guess works. any guess between and beyond 000s and 111s would be appreciated.

thnx

Tsering Dawa Lama:

hi

its a 736 liner code. very stable. working fine on all aspects except the sync problem. i tried like stopping vps server first and then sync. did not work. guessing on such lines is what i meant by guessing the source of the problem. on that basis i can check an try if the guess works. any guess between and beyond 000s and 111s would be appreciated.

thnx

Ah my bad.
I see that now.
Error on line 518.
My crystal ball said delete that line, replace with...
ExpertRemove();

Mohamad Zulhairi Baba:
Ah my bad.
I see that now.
Error on line 518.
My crystal ball said delete that line, replace with...
ExpertRemove();

funny 😎😉

Reason: