What is the purpose of this forum ? - page 4

Alain Verleyen:
It's a hard day for me, I always thought extraterrestrial would be smart and polite. ;-)

Be careful. Us extra-terrestrials also have a protein based diet. You humans look delicious  .......

Completely off-topic posts were removed by me. I am feeling obliged to do it...loool

PennySeven: You humans look delicious  .......
To Serve Man (The Twilight Zone) - Wikipedia

My thought, exactly.

This forum is weird... sometimes you drop knowledge and evidence to enlighten folks on some new techniques -- and sometimes the old-timers get offended because it contradicts their obsolete-ingrained-beliefs they've developed over time -- and then they ban you for it. I'm not naming any names, but I think we all know who abuses their power around here. 

forex is forex,
When it comes to forex, you are on your own.
Why?.
The source of Funds in any forex account is different from each other .

A lots of problems solved already, in this forum.
Most recent questions are repetition.
you only need to manipulate your questions.
If you are searching for "ABC", you need add either one or two of A.B.C, to get answers to your questions.
Many questions are not even asked as a question.
You need add respect to your questions because you are not paying anybody in this forum, but your broker.
In my way,
Answering questions is one strategy of relieving stress.

PennySeven:

If you have ZERO obligation here, then please SIR, go away. You have ZERO obligation here, BUT you have the power to delete my contributions to this forum - which you have done in the past. There is a LOT wrong with your core values.

The moderators have left your post up as it just shows that you are an immature, narcissistic person and your opinion counts for nothing.

You should know that somebody who offers help and receives no payment should be respected for the assistance that they give.

Of course, a person that helps others for no payment has no obligation.

Do yourself a favour and grow up.

Sorry for my english, I use a translator.
I am eternally grateful to people like Miladen, Alain, and many others, who with so much patience and incredible availability, have helped thousands of people, without asking anything in return,
if you do not teach and educate to something that goes beyond trading.

I have never intervened in any forum to ask me make this indicator or this change, out of respect for them and for a simple reason: if I have € 1000 to be paid on a Broker, I also have € 100 to pay a programmer, when I will not have them more, it will be better if you stop trading.

To all of them, for the mountain of material made, but for me, for the great education to trading that you have transmitted: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

------

"The problem of humanity is that the stupid are always very sure, while the intelligent are full of doubts."

- Bertrand Russell -

DANIO AGAROSSI:
Sorry for my english, I use a translator.
I am eternally grateful to people like Miladen, Alain, and many others, who with so much patience and incredible availability, have helped thousands of people, without asking anything in return,
if you do not teach and educate to something that goes beyond trading.

I have never intervened in any forum to ask me make this indicator or this change, out of respect for them and for a simple reason: if I have € 1000 to be paid on a Broker, I also have € 100 to pay a programmer, when I will not have them more, it will be better if you stop trading.

To all of them, for the mountain of material made, but for me, for the great education to trading that you have transmitted: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

------

"The problem of humanity is that the stupid are always very sure, while the intelligent are full of doubts."

- Bertrand Russell -
Thank you very much :-)
Reason: