Experts: MACD Sample

MACD Sample:

Classical MACD Sample.

Author: MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Hi there, could you tell me how after a test there was 400 trades, then after changing a few thing it threw up about 90, then after undoing the recent changes and putting back to its origonal settings, there was still about 90-100 trades. I was expecting the test to show around 400 trades again but it seems not, there was no change in the times or dates, these were the same as the origonal first test.I'm new to MQL so please go easy on me and not too techno, Rob, I have gone back to the sample because i'm having similar probles elsewhere.

MetaQuotes:

MACD Sample:

Code Base

MACD Sample

MetaQuotes, 2005.09.15 17:49

Classical MACD Sample.

MetaQuotes:

MACD Sample:

hi moderator , could you give the reasonable settings for this MACD - GBPUSD - SL- PIPS ; MACD-open ; MACD-close ; TSL _ . TF-H1 .   

THANKS , 

paul macques 

Paul Macques :

hi moderator , could you give the reasonable settings for this MACD - GBPUSD - SL- PIPS ; MACD-open ; MACD-close ; TSL _ . TF-H1 .   

THANKS , 

paul macques 

Please see the help: How to Optimize #

Strategy Optimization - Algorithmic Trading, Trading Robots - MetaTrader 5 Help
Strategy Optimization - Algorithmic Trading, Trading Robots - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The Strategy Tester allows you to test and optimize trading strategies (Expert Advisors) before using them for live trading. During testing, an Expert Advisor with initial parameters is once run on history data. During optimization, a trading strategy is run several times with different sets of parameters which allows selecting the most...

i downloaded it but unable to run it as it appears as "MACD_Sample is not expert and cannot be executed" may i know what is the issue

Reason: