run jafx at network computer

Hi Folks. 

i was looking for a similar topic and couldn't..

I have MT4 on my laptop and there is no problem with, I also tried to install at my work computer, I think it is might related to a permission, I'm not an admin but I have some of those privileges, as can install, uninstall, etc.

after install MT4 the installation goes well, i got an icon at me desktop, but, if i click or double click, nothing happens, the software goes to my task manager and stay there for about 10 minutes and eventually, opens. If i click twice, will have to file there waiting...

after that long wait, will pop up the screen for my code and password, will never save it, if I have to re-entry, i will need my password again, there is no problems with the connection, is see the bar in the left lower corner, i can login, i can see my name and even my order, but when i try to pull a chart to the right.. will give the msg the chart can not be loaded.. I tried to copy the file to my folder as I saw in other post, and didn't work.. also tried to install from a flash driver, unplugged  the network cable, trying to force to install in my C driver, didn't work, asks for the machine IP and password...
i can load my chart here, at web terminal, but i don't like the interface.. if anyone can help me ...

appreciate 

thank you