fail to subscribe signal

i want to subscribe signal but shows" The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side"

how to solve this problem? 

It is just a warning stating that your balance needs to be similar as the signal one in order to trade the same volume. If less will copy the trade but with a lower volume than the signal.

This information from https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10773#q11 may help you too.

"What rounding scheme is used for Provider's and Subscriber's percentage ratio of deals volume?

The following step-by-step algorithm is used for percentage rounding:
  1. If the value is less than 1%, it is rounded up to 1%, i.e. assumed to be 1%. Example: 0.25% => 1%
  2. If the value is greater than 1% and less than 10%, it is rounded down to the nearest whole number. Example: 6.25% => 6%
  3. If the value is more than 10% and less than 100%, it is rounded down with step of 5%. Example: 29.7% => 25%
  4. If the value is more than 100% and less than 1000%, it is rounded down with step of 10%. Example: 129.6% => 120%

You can see an example of calculations in the General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 article."

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Can I copy trades from MetaTrader 4 to MetaTrader 5 or vice versa?
Reason: