I have an index

I have an index, I want to use it to make EA, but I haven't filtered the index. Can you help me? I want to trade pounds for 15 minutes.
Files:

Just to remind:

Programmers (any programmers) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

---------

And Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

Sergey Golubev:

Just to remind:

Programmers (any programmers) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

---------

And Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

Dear Sergey, can you give me some advice? I want to find a trader who knows programming to discuss this thread 

chinajohn:

Dear Sergey, can you give me some advice? I want to find a trader who knows programming to discuss this thread 

I am not a coder sorry.
But the coders are discussing/coding if it is interesting for them ... or for money in Freelance ...

My experience - you can increase the interest to your thread - by posting the chart, providing the explanation, uploading some statements when you traded on demo with this indicator - and the coders will come and will help.

The other way is Freelance: you can select the coder and discuss with him,
he will code for you,
but you will paid for it.

Hi, I can help you.

Sergey Golubev:

I am not a coder sorry.
But the coders are discussing/coding if it is interesting for them ... or for money in Freelance ...

My experience - you can increase the interest to your thread - by posting the chart, providing the explanation, uploading some statements when you traded on demo with this indicator - and the coders will come and will help.

The other way is Freelance: you can select the coder and discuss with him,
he will code for you,
but you will paid for it.

I think this is a better track in 15 minutes but the quality of their signals is not so good that I don't find good filtering methods and indicators that make me depressed.

Recently, I've been looking at some of your threads. I prefer your system because my trading habits are: trading a currency many times, I found your EA many times. Unfortunately, it's a MT5 platform that can't be used on the MT4 platform and I hope you can change this asctrend
Files:

Nazar Jawas:
Hi, I can help you.

chinajohn:

I think this is a better track in 15 minutes but the quality of their signals is not so good that I don't find good filtering methods and indicators that make me depressed.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

don't attach an image, insert the image) 

Image (Alt+I)

Thank you.

Reason: