get RSI value in tester mode

for example, I'm running an indicator in tester mode on GBPUSD pair. I would like to know how to get RSI value of USDJPY pair?. I've tried iRSI("USDJPY",0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,i), it's not working properly.

Thanks!

It should work. Try using https://docs.mql4.com/common/print and compare the results.
Print - Common Functions - MQL4 Reference
Print - Common Functions - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com
Data of double type are shown with the accuracy of up to  16 digits after a decimal point, and can be output either in traditional or in scientific format, depending on what entry will be more compact. Data of float type are output with 5 digits after a decimal point. To output real numbers with another accuracy or in a predefined format, use...

DavidHuynh:

for example, I'm running an indicator in tester mode on GBPUSD pair. I would like to know how to get RSI value of USDJPY pair?. I've tried iRSI("USDJPY",0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,i), it's not working properly.

Thanks!

Try this.

double RSI_Close=iRSI("USDJPY",0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

On MT4: Unless the current chart is that specific pair/TF referenced, you must handle 4066/4073 errors.
          Download history in MQL4 EA - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum
Reason: