Renko Charts difference in price from RT charts only on currencies!

Metatrader 4 v1090. Linux 18.3 xfce with Wine v3.0 stable also Windows 7 Ultimate. Same problem regardless of OS. Same problem on Live and Demo.

Every Free Renko Generator that I have tried has the same problem. There is a 5 pip difference in the price between the Offline chart and the real Time chart, this only happens on currencies. On CFDs such as Ger30 (DAX) and other CFDs there is no problem.

I have tried a commercial Renko Generator from OVO and that works just fine, I have also tried a free Range bar Generator from Mladen and that works fine.

I have done several clean installs of MT4 from different brokers and did not install any other indicators or EAs, I used Period converter to generate a naked M3 chart, priced lagged by a couple of seconds but did at least catch up with the RT chart. When I added the Free Renko Generators and started up naked offline charts the problem was the same, price did not match up with the RT chart so that eliminated the possibility of another custom indicator or EA conflicting.

I should just add that I have used the Free Renko Generators, some for a few months but one I have used for a couple of years without problems. I became aware of this problem just before Xmas 2017, prior to that every thing worked fine.

I posted this on FF and got a couple of responses with the same problem, but clearly this is fairly isolated. Can any one guide me on what I should be looking for, attached is a chart showing the price difference. From left to right, Renkolive charts pimped v4.13, STG Renko Generator, Rangebars ea new format, 1 minute base chart, 1 Hour chart.

The 2 Renko charts price differ from the RT charts, the Range bar chart price matches the RT charts.

Any help would be appreciated, even if it is just to understand how this can be happening. Many thanks folks.

EDIT. I  compiled the Range Bars ea new format, using the editor in v1090 and now even that EA is not functioning at all, fortunately I backed up the EX4 file. Any one know where I can get an older version of MT4 preferably a time before Metaquotes started fu--ing everything up, do they know that some of us use real money to trade? Thank god for Ninjatrader! cost me a $1,000 for a lifetime licence that was 10 years ago so $100 per year for a "Professional" platform is cheap at half the price. I thought coming on here to the Source might give me an answer but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.

Files:
Image_1.png  60 kb
Reason: