'The FX Bootcamp guide to Strategic and Tactical Forex Trading' -> Is this book still relevant?

I have been reading this book and I'm almost finished.  It's an interesting read and many details that appear very strategic in terms of forex trading.  I believe this title was published in roughly 2008, are the strategies discussed in this book still relevant currently? ( year 2017 almost 2018 )  

Thanks for any insight!

00technical:

I have been reading this book and I'm almost finished.  It's an interesting read and many details that appear very strategic in terms of forex trading.  I believe this title was published in roughly 2008, are the strategies discussed in this book still relevant currently? ( year 2017 almost 2018 )  

Thanks for any insight!

Well i'm personally using a strategy developed in 1981 so why exactly do you think it wouldn't be relevant anymore?

It's still buy sell and close and i think it's gonna stay like that too.

Marco vd Heijden:

Well i'm personally using a strategy developed in 1981 so why exactly do you think it wouldn't be relevant anymore?

Marco vd Heijden:

It's not that I don't think it would be relevant.  I'm simply looking for opinions on the ideas that are discussed.  Have you read this book?

I think i did.

I have read many books in the past.

00technical:

It's not that I don't think it would be relevant.  I'm simply looking for opinions on the ideas that are discussed.  Have you read this book?

00technical:

Thanks for any insight!

Do you have an electronic copy of the book to share with me ,please??

Ahmed_Shamalkh: Do you have an electronic copy of the book to share with me ,please??
That would be considered copyright infringement and "piracy" as it would be an illegal copy and not condoned on this site! You could get banned!
Reason: