Need installer for MT5 EA - page 2

Fernando Carreiro:

I said "especially" and not "only". I have mixed setups, yet your installer could not detect any of them, not even the normal installations. The solution was for me to create a clean install on a Virtual PC setup, in order to be able to get to the files.

So, even if you say most of the users don't have non-standard setups, your installer does not offer an alternative for those cases (such as providing a standard ZIP archive of the files for manual placement).

It might be a good idea if you could contact the author of your installer and work with him/her to create a universal solution that would work for both MT4 and MT5 as well allow manual selection for non-standard setups or a ZIP archive as a last resort.

I tried to contact him, but hes not responding.

And the other part, we really talk about 99%, actually 99,9%. There were two users, including you, who wanted to use portable mode. And we dont talk about only 100. It makes no sense for me to focus on that topic, I just need a solution, and I need it quickly :/

Doerk Hilger: I tried to contact him, but hes not responding.

And the other part, we really talk about 99%, actually 99,9%. There were two users, including you, who wanted to use portable mode. And we dont talk about only 100. It makes no sense for me to focus on that topic, I just need a solution, and I need it quickly :/

I am currently busy with 3 EA jobs and another ebook formatting job, so I don't really have the time at the moment, otherwise I would offer to code you an Installer!

Fernando Carreiro:
I am currently busy with 3 EA jobs and another ebook formatting job, so I don't really have the time at the moment, otherwise I would offer to code you an Installer!

Thank you, appreciate that. 

Reason: