Entry Point Indicator

Hey Traders

I have this indicator,  that I use with others and I would like to add push notification to it.

I have 0% of programming, and I hope someone would be kind and help me to achieve this.

The notification should be sent after the candle close it paint.

Thanks in advance

Hatim Alredini:

Hey Traders

I have this indicator,  that I use with others and I would like to add push notification to it.

I have 0% of programming, and I hope someone would be kind and help me to achieve this.

The notification should be sent after the candle close it paint.

Thanks in advance

That is decompiled code! You will be banned by the moderators if you don't remove it. It is against the rules to upload or request help for decompiled code!

Also, please don't double post!

Fernando Carreiro:

That is decompiled code! You will be banned by the moderators if you don't remove it. It is against the rules to upload or request help for decompiled code!

Also, please don't double post!

then how do i get help..?

Ask the developer of the code.

Say that you have stolen his code and that you need help with it.

Marco vd Heijden:

Ask the developer of the code.

Say that you have stolen his code and that you need help with it.

IF there is any contact info for the developer, I wouldn't ask here for help! 

Hatim Alredini: then how do i get help..?

IF there is any contact info for the developer, I wouldn't ask here for help!

You don't! It would be like you had stolen car (or found it abandoned on the street) and decided to acquire it for yourself. Then you had taken it to the mechanic to have it fixed, but when he looked at the VIN number he would know that it was stolen.

An honest mechanic would then either call the cops or refuse to work on it. You are lucky these "mechanics" on this site are not calling the cops and are only refusing to work on it!

So, as an "honest user", you can either contact the original author (if possible), or you can have your own Indicator made for you at the Freelance section, but you would still not be allowed upload any of those files.

Instead you would have to describe all the detailed functionality you require in your own words in order for a similar indicator to be developed for you.

Hatim Alredini: then how do i get help..?

Ask the owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to theft. See also forum.MQL4.com/41864#490649

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because "someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that"?

First, I apologize for violating the forum rules. It was not on purpose.

Second of all, I always support people who work hard by buying their products. All my indicators that I like are purchased ones and whenever I find one whether here or over the net I always open MT editor to get the owner contact info to ask him/her to do some modification. This one does not have any info. I asked the person who shared it about it and he did not have a clue.

Judging a person does not define who they are, it defines who you are. You guys say "decompiled code" and I don't even know what is that! I am not a programmer! Calling other thieves is not polite when you don't have a clue about them, and I don't blame you, because clearly you encounter many "thieves".

Thanks for the guidance

Hatim

Reason: