please How to encrypt mql script like this case

please  How to encrypt mql script like this case
Salahedddine El Azzaouy:
please  How to encrypt mql script like this case
Now the mql encryption code is more powerful
Salahedddine El Azzaouy: please  How to encrypt mql script
Compile the source code.
whroeder1:
Compile the source code.where  is the code please


whroeder1:
Compile the source code.

How is this supposed to answer the question ?

Alain Verleyen: How is this supposed to answer the question ?

OP asked How to encrypt mql script like this" attached EX4. Answer is to compile. How do you interpret the question?

whroeder1:

OP asked How to encrypt mql script like this" attached EX4. Answer is to compile. How do you interpret the question?

I was thinking he wants to encrypt the ex4. To protect it. But maybe you are right.
whroeder1:

OP asked How to encrypt mql script like this" attached EX4. Answer is to compile. How do you interpret the question?

I was thinking he wants to encrypt (protect) his ex4. Now I am not sure.

yes whroeder1 i need to now how to encrypt the EX4 fille.