receiving late the mobile mt4 notifications

hello, I am receiving the mobile alerts from mt4 to my mobile very late, with a huge lag, sometimes a few minutes, most of the time 2 or more hours. tried to reinstall the app, but with no change. when I restart the mobile phone for a small time I receive the alerts with less lag (even if not instantly) and after a few minutes the lag goes up again. 

I suspect it is related to the use of trailing sl and notifications, for a few days I received a new alert every pip the sl went up, then deactivated the trade alerts. is it possible that I sent too many notifications to the server and now I am on a sort of blacklist? 

or maybe it has to do with the mobile? 

I could not find another topic about it, I hope it is not repeated.. 

thanks for the help 

Roberto F.:

hello, I am receiving the mobile alerts from mt4 to my mobile very late, with a huge lag, sometimes a few minutes, most of the time 2 or more hours. tried to reinstall the app, but with no change. when I restart the mobile phone for a small time I receive the alerts with less lag (even if not instantly) and after a few minutes the lag goes up again. 

I suspect it is related to the use of trailing sl and notifications, for a few days I received a new alert every pip the sl went up, then deactivated the trade alerts. is it possible that I sent too many notifications to the server and now I am on a sort of blacklist? 

or maybe it has to do with the mobile? 

I could not find another topic about it, I hope it is not repeated.. 

thanks for the help 

• There is a limitation on the number of messages that can be sent: no more than 1 message per 0,5 second and no more that 10 messages per minute.
Reason: