How many traders in the Forex Market?

Well, many traders will go for stocks. Then we have Penny Stocks. We have Options. And now we have Forex.

What do you think: Where are most of the traders?

And do you know any numbers about it?

I know that the forex Market is the biggest market!

How many traders in the forex market?

I guess we will not know for certain, because forex traders came from different professions, there is still a part time trader and there is already be a full time trader.

Where are most of the traders? We can’t determined because daily many trader join and leave market.

And do you know any numbers about it? No

Yes forex is world biggest online market here we can earn lots of money daily.

Forex market is big place that’s biggest market in this world so how to count number, if you want number so I will suggest contact with each broker and collect trader information hope you will get some number.

uncle gober:
I am sure, there is no one know the number of traders. And I think forex traders are bigger than others. We all knew that there are many forex brokers right now, it seems to grow rapidly.

Yeah, i agree with you. We can't know how many traders in forex. Forex is big market in around world and the people in different parts of the world know this business.

Many traders who jump in forex , but we can not count with certainty, and of course, with the increasing number of traders in forex, new brokers also appear.

I think we can not figure out the exact number of people who are in Forex. But Forex is a worldwide business and very popular in the world. Forex is a profitable business and more and more people are coming join it.

Forex is a big market and there are many people from different field of specialization who do forex. There are also different brokers now, forex is world leading business so it will be had to figure out the population of those who do forex or not since almost every one is interested in trading forex.

None know the exact number of forex trader. Everyday it is increasing in a high rate. And brokers are increasing. So it is difficult to say the exact number of trader. But you can know how many trader are trading with a broker. Different time people chose different broker. This time people are trading with Profiforex for it’s best capability.

Gaban, Like to know about more deep about FX trading.

Forex is a large platform and there are billions of people trading it, also there are many traders want to trade forex, this make it difficult to know the actual number of those that are trading forex.

Reason: