forex bot to manage my manual entries

Im looking for a bot that will manage any manual trade I do. I know I saw one online a while ago but it turned out to be junk. does anyone know where to get one

thanks in advance

I am not familiar with such any robot. However it may be helpful for me as well. If anyone is familiar with such any EA then please share here.

check out on other forex forums, which have some work wonder script that help you do close your trade.

I neither listen about such forex bot nor see. Can you provide some more info about robot? It may help to search this robot.

pipster59:
im looking for a bot that will manage any manual trade i do. I know i saw one online a while ago but it turned out to be junk. Does anyone know where to get onethanks in advance

u can test this ea, kindly write feedback.

Files:

pipster59:
Im looking for a bot that will manage any manual trade I do. I know I saw one online a while ago but it turned out to be junk. does anyone know where to get one thanks in advance

What kind of management would you need the EA to do? Trailing stop, breakeven and what else?

master4x:
What kind of management would you need the EA to do? Trailing stop, breakeven and what else?

that is a complete trade manager ea. we can adjust breakeven pips as well as trailing pips and stop loss,take profit.

Reason: