ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 45

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), December 29, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

on last friday, and also with look to daily tf view, i see on EURUSD here was formed quite nice down move candle (it's likely almost same with pinbar bearish). so, be aware with bearish correction for then.

GBPUSD

on last friday, we see GBPUSD had pullback from that strong supply zone (about price 1.6580). and then pullback to down - but tcci still show us the bulls (green line). so for me, this will be a high volatile then near 1.6480.

USDJPY

trend still on bulls - at daily - this USDJPY had break up the 104.84 (at daily tf view). with this - for tomorrow - better to take again additional buy. as i see, generally the trend here till now still on bulls.

USDCHF

so nice down move - lets sell for USDCHF if price then still bellow 0.8970. so with that, sl for sell - we st at above 0.8970. ook, price now move bellow that tcci. this show us a down move.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, December 30, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

i am not recommended to buy on this EURUSD - there is a bearish pinbar. so if on next move, price can break down to bellow 1.3686 '= yes better sell.

GBPUSD

trend on GBPUSD could volatile for now = the price move now near that intraday pivot 1.6491. but i see momentum bulls look still big here (can be see with tcci that still green).

USDJPY

trend for USDJPY still on bulls - the 105.18 was break by today buyer. tcci also support bulls and on above the current price here no supply area. so take a buy look better.

USDCHF

now flat but to bulls - see the daily USDCHF - buy after price also continue move to above fibo 0.8967.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

momentum on EURUSD still on bulls - let see first to the intraday high (near 1.3819). for me, take a buy look good aftter break up happen to above that 1.3819.

GBPUSD

if this GBPUSD still on move between 1.6459 till 1.6532 = ok that call flat. no good op on that condition. next - i am still see that pair can continue to down -just see the fib 1.6532 if we will act as seller then.

USDJPY

now the USDJPY trend move to down - no buy please. as we see from daily TF that price had pullback down from the overbought area (near 105.40). looking for additional sell op more better decision, i see for now.

USDCHF

this USDCHF on move down. today we got nice fibo (the very important fib) near 0.8859. the simple is : we can sell if 0.8859 break by next seller move. tcci support down till now, i see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, January 2, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

this look : sideways to bearish - for EURUSD can be nice to be take additional sell today if price continue go move back down more bellow 1.3759. let's prepare for sell.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD - this look still on move bulls - we are better to search additional buy op because price now had success move above that 1.6549.

USDJPY

although with weak move - i see USDJPY on continue bulls - this call bull by me after on today daily TF chart, i had see that buyer was success break to above fib resistance near 105.15.

USDCHF

the USDCHF still on bulls. see the intraday high at about price 0.8919 - that 0.8919 is so important fibo line. if 0.8919 break by buyer, ok we also can be start act to be buyer again then (here). let see first.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, January 3, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD, the trend can continue to down. and let sell if seller here also continue break to bellow fib 1.3629 (that now still above the current price move).

GBPUSD

the trend on GBPUSD also still on down. at daily, we see this down can play nice again for today if price can continue move to bellow line fib 1.6411 then.

USDJPY

the USDJPY pair on down. and we can sell if the seller on today move also could break to bellow fib 104.54 (support for this pair now). we see the tcci now above the current price move, and this mean, pair on down call.

USDCHF

this look to bulls. and yes, we can take additional buy op on USDCHF if USDCHF then success breakup to above important fibo near 0.9029 (that also act as strong resistance for till now).

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, January 6, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend on more down move - make a plan sell EURUSD better if this pair also continue to bellow line 1.3581. as we see, that we will get nice down if that 1.3581 had success break by next seller then.

GBPUSD

for this GBPUSD also down. can be see from daily. today we can take more additional sell op with make sure the seller still move bellow last intraday low (price still above that 1.6394).

USDJPY

the USDJPY now on move down, better sell i see. for sell - we must wait for break price to bellow 104.06. so now we just please wait (on plan sell) if price still above 104.06.

USDCHF

this USDCHF can more move bull again. take buy look better on here, but see first for break up price to above 0.9058 then. only after 0.9058 break by buyer = yes we start buy then.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, January 7, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

this EURUSD on bull for now. see the last yesterday candle. be ready to buy if price continue move up to above the fib intraday high again at 1.3652.

GBPUSD

now still flat but to down, sell better for this GBPUSD, but make sure that price then move to bellow 1.6336. tcci till now still give us down trend condition. we see tcci still on red line = down.

USDJPY

trend on look move down - we can prepare again to sell on this USDJPY - today, on daily ; we can see to the nice fibo near 103.90. today sell is better only if 103.90 break too by seller. just it.

USDCHF

now USDCHF on flat (near overbought area = 0.9070). this not good for buy. with other say, only better buy if buyer can break up the 0.9070 then (let see first).

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, January 8, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

ok, for EURUSD still flat too. price flat detected among the price 1.3596 till 1.3656. no good op on that area. we can start op if then price go out from one on that flat zone, then.

GBPUSD

this is a flat but to down then. see the daily GBPUSD = tcci average 20 day on red line but with weak formation of candle's. only sell here if price break to bellow 1.6373 (today), just it.

USDJPY

trend move to bulls again and now buyer at USDJPY had break up to above 104.73. i am not sure this real bulls. on my view, this bulls is just correction, price look want to re-test first to that high level fib near 105.04. be aware with down if price can touch that 105.04.

USDCHF

at daily view, this USDCHF still on bulls but weak bull. be aware with down correction here (as long as price still move bellow fibonacci 0.9099).

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, January 9, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD pair on still look move down for today. the next support at about price 1.3552 will be important level for price on it's down move. so, only sell after 1.3552 truly break by seller. let see.

GBPUSD

GBPUSD on bull. till now, i will still support buy if then the today buyer could break to above 1.6471. we see, the last candle (yesterday) on nice support this bulls.

USDJPY

trend on move bulls. we will better search buy for USDJPY after make sure first that 105.12 had break by next buyer. now just wait for that break up to 105.12.

USDCHF

the USDCHF still bulls. next : the today important fib is 0.9126. better to buy if 0.9126 had break by today buyer. let see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, January 10, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend flat to bulls - this EURUSD now can probably to bulls we see. today we can focus to fib 1.3632. so, after 1.3632 break by buyer = yes, it's better for start buy,.

GBPUSD

this GBPUSD on also bulls. for me, if today buyer group also success break that 1.6497 = yes, that will be better time to use to start buy here.

USDJPY

this still on flat but to down - see the daily USDJPY - truly, we can take additional sell op then here, with first of all, we make sure that seller had success break to bellow line fib 104.57.

USDCHF

trend look down - sell better on this USDCHF if the last intraday low near 0.9063 had break too by today seller. as we see the yesterday candle is down candle. this mean, this pair can probably change trend to bearish, i see.

Regards.