Cycle identifier - Repainter

Hey guys i am here with attaching you the cycle identifier for mt4 . but it repaints a lot . Can anyone provide me the best cycle identifier which does not repaint .

Thank you

Files:

apurvjain2012:
Hey guys i am here with attaching you the cycle identifier for mt4 . but it repaints a lot . Can anyone provide me the best cycle identifier which does not repaint .Thank you

sorry that is nature of the indicator, therefore you will not find no reprint version.

you can use other indicator to help you for the signal.

Thank you for your kind reply .

other indicator ? can u please post any other indicator which does not re-paints and should also be useful from your personal experience.

There are lots of indicators for MT4 but most of them are repaints. So, it is a big problem to search without repaint indicators.

this indicator is not reprint, it is re-caculate.

some indicator create as re-caculate that is not re-print.

Thanks for the reply . but just wondering what does the re-calculate exactly means ? can you plz explain me with an example or attaching a photo , would be so kind of you .

like super signal this indicator just try to find the higher high and lower low, therefore, if the current bar is higher then past few bars, then it alert you there is new high. for reprinting indicator is code error.

Reason: