Moving averages

i have something for you to try.

Do the following; metatrader 4

Go to indicators, moving average, period 10 chose exponential.

The go to custom indicators; moving averages, input 13 color green

Again; custom indicators, moving averages. input 16, color yellow

Again, custom indicators, moving averages, input 25 color blue.

Try it out it is easy to understand, but the main thing is when the green crosses the red it changes direction. It gives me 10 to 30% daily but sometimes i even dubble my account.

Hope you can use it. Johan

johan777:
i have something for you to try. Do the following; metatrader 4Go to indicators, moving average, period 10 chose exponential.The go to custom indicators; moving averages, input 13 color greenAgain; custom indicators, moving averages. input 16, color yellowAgain, custom indicators, moving averages, input 25 color blue.Try it out it is easy to understand, but the main thing is when the green crosses the red it changes direction. It gives me 10 to 30% daily but sometimes i even dubble my account.Hope you can use it. Johan

I forgot to tell you; these figures are on a 500 leverage. If you have 100 leverage you should get 2 to 6% dayly and on a good day up to 20%.

Thanks to share some useful details about Moving averages and use of it. I will follow your instruction and check how much it is useful for me.

Paul75:
Thanks to share some useful details about Moving averages and use of it. I will follow your instruction and check how much it is useful for me.

Hi Paul; have you got the knowledge to make it into a signal for buy and sell?

You will see the red and green first crosses and then the yellow, You can make it to give two signals, first when it crosses the green and a final when it crosses the yellow.

Let me know how you find it. Johan

hello john

thank you for sharing system.

good lock john.

bye

Good system. Thanks. Moving average is one of my most favorite indicators which is very simple, easy to use and understand. It gives me very effective trend direction in the forex market.

Reason: